Industrial & Commercial Epoxy
Our commercial and industrial strength epoxy systems are built to last based on your exact needs and desires. Extremely versatile with many different styles and colors available make this the perfect choice for any concrete flooring or design challenge.
Common areas we install epoxy flooring:
- Auto Shops
- Kitchens/ Bars
- Food and Beverage plants
- Cannabis Production facilities
- Airplane hangars
- Retail locations
- Grocery stores
- Electronic Storage areas
- Health Care facilities
- Parking garages
Our systems follow guidelines that allow us to custom tailor the system to YOUR facilities needs based on YOUR use. At CustomCrete, we take a tailored approach to your system selection by using consultative methods in our pre construction process ensuring we land on the correct system for ultimate durability and longevity for your facilities individual needs.
While each of our Epoxy systems has its own specifications, some common generalities are
- Multiple color options - depending on the design you are looking for.
- Large range of application thickness giving ability to “hide” existing floor damage if needed.
- Seamless installation. (no cracks or joints to catch spillage)
- Cost effective
- Traction control
- Ease of cleaning with little maintenance
- Are suitable for use in USDA facilities.
- Can incorporate a Cove base to completely contain the spill or cleaning solution.
- Can completely encase the existing concrete to stop further damage and erosion.
A widely used term tossed around in the concrete industry is “sealed concrete”. Concrete in its raw natural state is actually a very porous surface (think kitchen sponge) that allows dirt and debris to mig...